Create a Repair for Xbox 360 to Fix Products
About Xbox 360
Xbox 360 is a video game console produced by the Microsoft Corporation. It is one of the most popular game consoles in the world, with over 66 million sold around the world. The Xbox 360 offers a live service that allows players to compete online with one another as well as download all kinds of games and other media content, such as television shows and movies.
About creating a repair for Xbox 360
Microsoft offers a repair service for Xbox 360 customers that are experiencing technical problems with their video game consoles. Customers can go online, report the problem and then mail the console in to be repaired. If the product is still under warranty, then any repairs will be done free of cost. If the product is not covered by warranty and the repair request is made online, then repairs will cost USD 99.00.
Getting your Xbox 360 repaired when you are having problems with it is a simple process. All you need to do is get online and report the problem, then mail your product back to Microsoft and get them to do the rest. The reporting process is simple and only takes about five minutes to complete. The average turnaround time for products is only about two to three weeks.
How can you create a repair for Xbox 360?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You must have a Windows Live ID.
- You must have your console serial number handy.
- Go to the Xbox 360 support website at: www.xbox.com/support.
- Click on the link marked, “Create a repair for your product” under the section labeled, “Xbox 360.”
- Read through the instructions and then click on the link at the bottom of the page marked, “Start a repair request.”
- Sign into Windows Live ID by entering your Windows Live ID and password into the required fields and then clicking on the button marked, “Sign in.”
- Register your Xbox product after you are signed in. To do this, you will need your Xbox console serial number, which can be found on the front of the console, behind the oval USB door or on the back of the console, above the A/V port.
- Next, submit your online repair request as directed.
- Mail your product into a service center as directed in the repair instructions.
- If you have any further questions about Xbox 360 repair, please refer to their FAQ on this subject at: support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/repair/warranty-faq.
If you are having trouble with your Xbox 360, you ought to send it into Xbox to get it repaired. They made it, so they ought to be the ones best qualified to fix it. Getting it set in to be repaired is pretty simple and if the product is still under warranty, repair is free.