Register to Activate a MyPanera Card
About Panera Bread
Panera Bread is a chain of bakery-cafés located in the United States and Canada selling a wide variety of fresh-baked breads, cakes, cookies, sandwiches, soups, coffee drinks and so on. With over 30 years of experience serving healthy, casual food, Panera Bread now operates some 1,400 restaurants across North America.
About MyPanera Card
A MyPanera Card is a stored-value card that you can get at Panera Bread locations and then "load" a certain amount of money into. This value on your card can then be used as in-store credit. You can get a MyPanera card just by asking for one the next time that you make a purchase at a Panera Bread bakery-café. Once you have used up all the credit on the card, you can load more money onto the card over the internet. Once you get your card, you need to go online and register it; this will activate the card so that you can start using it.
Using a MyPanera card makes buying Panera Bread’s tasty line of baked goods and coffee drinks convenient and quick. If you have a friend or family member that likes to relax with a cup of coffee and a croissant at Panera Bread, then the MyPanera Card makes a great gift. Also, once you have registered and activated the card, you can go online and load more money onto it anytime you like. You can even set up the card account so that it will add more credit to the card whenever your balance falls below a minimum that you choose.
How can you participate in the Wal-Mart In-Store Satisfaction Survey?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You must have shopped at a Panera Bread bakery-café recently and received a MyPanera card after purchasing something there.
- Go to the MyPanera card website at: https://www.panerabread.com/en-us/home.html
- If you are a new user and you’ve never used this card before, click on the button marked, "Register My Card."
- Indicate that you have a card that you want to activate by registering and click the button marked, "Continue."
- Enter your MyPanera Card Number and Registration code. These can be found on the back of your MyPanera card. The card number is on the lower left side of the card and the registration number on the lower right side. Click on the button marked, "Continue."
- Enter your billing information and account preferences. Your card is now activated!
- If you have any further questions about using your MyPanera Card, refer to the MyPanera Card FAQ at: https://www.panerabread.com/en-us/company/meet-mypanera.html
If you like to eat or hang out at Panera Bread a lot, then this card might be good for you, even though there is not really any difference between using the card and just paying in cash. Actually, the card works much better as a gift for someone you know that likes fresh baked goods and coffee, since you can be giving that person someone that you know they will like that they can start enjoying right away.