Register to Pay Your Windstream Bills Online
About Windstream Communications
Windstream Communications, founded in 2006, is a provider of advanced network communications in UK. It offers customized solutions including Data, Voice, Networking, Phone Systems and Data Center to businesses, and digital TV, phone and network services to residential customers.
About Windstream Online Billing
Windstream has made an effort to provide customized paperless bill payments for its customers. As a registered customer with an online account, you can log into your Windstream account at the website of Windstream whenever you like and view your bills or pay your bills online.
Setting up a Windstream online account is quite easy and convenient. With a paper billing statement, you can easily find your account number and your user PIN, which can be used for your online registration. Once your online account is created, you can choose to make a one-time payment or set up a recurring payment schedule with your credit or debit card, or your bank account.
How can you register to pay Windstream bills online?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- If you are a new customer, you need to have your Windstream account number and your user PIN, which can be found in your paper bill from Windstream.
- If you are an existing customer, you need to call 1-877-807 to get your PIN.
- You need to have access to the internet.
- You need to have a credit card, debit card or a bank account, with which online payment is available.
- Visit the webpage of Windstream at: http://www.windstream.com.
- Click to choose your account type between “Business” and “Residential”.
- In the next page, click “Pay my bill” on the upper-right corner.
- Click “First time user?”, and enter your Windstream account number and your user PIN. Click “Continue”.
- Enter the personal detailed required, including your name, your telephone number, your address, etc. Set up the user name and password for your online account.
- Then your online registration is done. You can log in with your username and password to check your bills and make online payments with a credit card, debit card or a bank account.
- If you still have some questions with the online registration, you can find help at: http://windstream.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/91.
As a customer of Windstream, you can register an online account at the website of Windstream with your account number and user PIN. After your registration, your Windstream bill payment can be more convenient and environmentally-friendly as you can check and pay your bills online anytime you want.