Miller & Carter Customer Satisfaction Survey
About Mitchells & Butlers
The Mitchells & Butlers Corporation, usually referred to as "M&B", is a company that manages restaurants and pubs. It was founded in 2003 and now it operates over 2,000 pubs, bars and restaurants throughout the United Kingdom. It contains many popular hospitality brands including Miller & Carter, Vintage Inns, Castle, Edwards, Babylon and more.
About the Miller & Carter Customer Satisfaction Survey
The Miller & Carter Customer Satisfaction Survey is a customer feedback questionnaire created by Miller & Carter to measure how their customers feel about the products and services they offer. The survey is conducted online and it takes only a few minutes to finish it.
By taking part in the Miller & Carter Customer Satisfaction Survey, you can express your satisfaction or complaints about the Miller & Carter products and services you have received. What is more, you will be entered into a sweepstakes for a chance to win a case of champagne.
How can you take part in Miller & Carter Customer Satisfaction Survey?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to have dined at a Miller & Carter Steakhouse restaurant and still have the receipt.
- Go to the Miller & Carter Customer Satisfaction Survey website at http://ww7.empathica.com/sxml/mandb/mtmc/custsurvey_receipt.jsp.
- Enter the telephone number which you can find on your receipt into the required box and then click on the button marked "Enter Survey".
- Answer the survey questions as instructed and then follow instructions to complete the survey.
- For more information about the official rules of the sweepstakes, you can go to http://ww7.empathica.com/sxml/mandb/mtmc/rules/rules.htm and if you need help, you can go to http://www1.empathica.com/client_rrp/help/help_files/Help_UK.html.
The Miller & Carter Customer Satisfaction Survey only takes a few minute to be finished and you might win a case of champagne. It is worth doing just for a shot at winning the champagne!.