Sign Up at WebMD for Free Health Information
First established by Jim Clark and Pavan Nigam as Healthscape in 1996, WebMD is an American corporation headquartered in New York with over 1,400 employees. It provides services of health and health care information including a symptom checklist, pharmacy information, "drugs information" and so forth. WebMD is the leading health portal of the United States.
About signing up for a WebMD account to receive updates on health
As a widely trusted health information provider, WebMD encourages its customers to sign up for an account at WebMD.com, with which they can enjoy many services offered including tracking their way to weight loss success, joining conversations, access to WebMD the magazine digital edition, managing their family's vaccine and more. Your personal information is always safe and secure, and the signing up process is simple, quick and easy!
If you do care about your health, and your family's of course, then signing up for an account at WebMD is definitely a wise choice. With this account, you can not only get access to the many great services provided, but also get speical offers and coupons. Besides, it is totally free to create the account.
How can you sign up for a WebMD account to receive updates on health?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- An email address.
- Go to the website of WebMD at http://www.webmd.com.
- Click on the button marked “Sign up”.
- Fill in the information as required, tick the corresponding boxes to choose free WebMD newsletters, and tick the first box below the newsletters section for free offers and coupons, and the second box to indicate that you have read and agree to the WebMD Terms and Conditions, and then click on the button marked “Sign Up”
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete.
- For further information, please refer to http://www.webmd.com/why-should-i-sign-up-for-webmd#track.
Everyone gets sick, and we care about our bodies whether we are sick or healthy —— that's why all of us are in need of updated and qualified health information. WebMD, the leading health portal of the United States, is without doubt your best choice in getting health information services. Take a few minutes to create an account at WebMD.com, you can easily enjoy the many exclusive services provided and get free offers and coupons. The signing process won't take you long, and notably, it is totally for free!