Get the Weather Channel for Your Phone
About the Weather Channel
First established by John Coleman and Frank Batten in 1981 and launched later on May 2, 1982, the Weather Channel (TWC) is an American cable and satellite television network now headquartered in Georgia. TWC broadcasts weather-related programs including weather forecasts, news as well as weather-related entertainments like Storm Stories.
About Getting the Weather Channel for Your Phone
To better serve its many users, the Weather Channel provides mobile prodects. You can easily get TWC for your phone and let it go everywhere with you. You can either download the Weather Channel App to your smartphone (matched versions for iPhone, Android, Blackberry and Windows Phone are available.) or type weather.com into your mobile browser to view it through mobile web.
Having the Weather Channel on your phone gives you a lot of convenience. You don't need to take the trouble turning on your PC just to check the weather, nor do you need to worry about having no idea about the weather condition of somewhere else when you don't have computer access. With the mobile products of Weather Channel, you have all the weather information in you hands that is available at any time and anywhere. Besides text services are also provided.
How Can You Get the Weather Channel for Your Phone?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- A mobile device.
- Go to the homepage of the Weather Channel at http://www.weather.com/.
- Scroll your mouse to the bottom of the page, find the link "Weather on Mobile" and click it.
- Click to choose your phone type in the first column.
- Click "GET THE APP" and then follow the instructions on the screen to complete.
- To know more about the Weather Channel, please refer to http://www.weather.com/aboutus/.
We need information about the weather. And getting the Weather Channel on your phone is the best way to know about weather conditions. Most important of all, the service is totally for free!