Apply for a Walmart Credit Card to Enjoy Benefits
First established in 1962 by Sam Walton, Walmart is now a famous American multinational retailer corporation. Walmart runs chains of large discount department stores and warehouse stores. By far it has over 8,500 stores in 15 countries, under 55 different names and has over two million employees, which made it the biggest private employer in the world.
About Walmart Credit Card
As the biggest retailer of the world, Walmart has a huge number of loyal customers. To make their purchases more convenient, Walmart offers its own Credit Card. With the Walmart Credit Card, people can easily make purchases at any Wal-Mart Store, SAM’s Club, Neighborhood Market and on Walmart.com. There is no annual fee and $0 fraud liability. The Credit Card can also be used in Walmart gas station with discounts.
Having a Walmart Credit Card means a lot of benefits. You can get $20 back if you purchase over $100 on the day you open your credit account online. And you’ll get your free monthly FICO Score once you enroll in electronic statements online. If you pay in full within 18 months, no interest will be charged. There are still other benefits, and to get them, you only need to have a Walmart Credit Card. The account can easily be opened via the Internet, within a short time.
How Can You Apply for a Walmart Credit Card Online?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- A Walmart.com account. If you don't have one, create one at https://www.walmart.com/cservice/ya_index.do;jsessionid=0000000b473b1a063fc07db4c457f9243fe55c82e7395ee5
- A valid Social Security Number
- Go to Walmart Credit Card Online Center website at http://www.walmart.com/credit.
- Click on the blue button marked "Apply Now".
- Fill in your Walmart.com account information and click "SIGN IN & APPLY".
- Fill in the information as required and click “accept and submit” to see whether you are approved.
- If you were approved, your credit accound will be available and you'll receive your card later.
- For further information, refer to the FAQ center at http://www.walmart.com/cp/How-to-Apply/972379
As the biggest retailer of the world, Walmart is everywhere. If you love Walmart or if you purchase a lot at Walmart, it's probably the best choice to have a Walmart Credit Card, just to enjoy the many benefits and to make your purchase more convenient!