How To Manage Your Pet's Prescription Online At Walgreens
Walgreen is the largest drug retailing chain in U.S. Based in Illinois, this company now operates over 8,300 locations across America. Walgreens provides pharmacy, health and wellness services, and consumer goods & services in America through its retail drugstores, Walgreens Health Services division and Walgreens Health and Wellness division. Walgreen.com is its online pharmacy mainly serving prescriptions, health & wellness products, health and beauty information.
About Manage Prescriptions Online
The pet’s or family prescriptions can be managed online at Walgreens.com. Consumers only need to create an online account, and they can refill, transfer and even request new prescriptions online. Moreover, they can access other convenient pharmacy features like automatic refills, prescription history tracking and ordering refills on-the-go with mobile device. Through online service, they can also have their prescriptions shipped for free.
Creating an online account makes it easy to manage your prescriptions at Walgreens.com. You can refill, transfer and request your prescriptions in convenient ways, track your prescription history and order refills anytime and anywhere with your mobile device.
How To Manage Your Pet's Prescription Online At Walgreens?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A device with internet access.
- Go to the Walgreens website at: http://www.walgreens.com/default.jsp.
- Click on "Register" button at the top right corner to create an online account.
- Click on the blue "Sign up for Rx access" button if you want to finish the registration with Pharmacy Access.
- Fill in the required fields on pharmacy information and click on "Continue" to complete your registration.
- Sign in your account and click "Add A Pet".
- Enter your pet's name and health information. For further information, refer to http://www.walgreens.com/topic/promotion/petrx.jsp?ban=h_rx_pet.