Register for My Verizon online
About Verizon Wireless
As a joint venture of Verizon Communications and Vodafone, Verizon Wireless is a leader in wireless voice and data services. The company operates the largest 4G LTE and 3G networks in the United States. Currently Verizon Wireless has more than 2,000 stores and kiosks across the nation employing approximately 83,000 people.
About My Verizon
My Verizon is a service provided by Verizon Wireless for customers to manage their account online conveniently and securely. Customers need to register first with their cell phone and the billion system password.
After registering for My Verizon, customers will be able to get the access to Verizon Wireless Account Analysis. Also they will be able to check their minutes and messages, update voice mail password, buy and manage ringtones and Ringback Tones, as well as access My Verizon on their mobile phone.
How can you register for My Verizon to access Verizon Wireless Account Analysis?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- Your Verizon mobile number and the billing system password.
- A computer with Internet access.
- Go to the homepage of My Verizon at: http://www.vzw.com/accountanalysis, and click on the button marked, "Register" at the left side of the web page.
- Enter your Verizon mobile number, and click "Next Step".
- Set up your profile and create new password. Then complete the rest of the registration procedures as instructed by the website.
- For further information, refer to the homepage of My Verizon at: http://www.vzw.com/accountanalysis.
If you are a Verizon Wireless customer and want to manage your account online conveniently and securely, My Verizon is the right place for you to visit. Register with your Verizon mobile number as soon as you can!