Sign Up For Vodafone UK My Account To Make an Upgrade
Headquartered in London, Vodafone is the largest mobile telecommunications company by revenues in the world, and the second largest by subscribers. It has network operations in more than 30 countries in the world, and owns 45% of Verizon Wireless, which is the largest mobile telecommunications company by subscribers in the United States.
About Vodafone UK My Account
Vodafone UK My Account is an online system providing online services for customers of Vodafone. It is available for pay-as-you-go customers and business customers, with account information and account management services offered on the internet.
Once registered at Vodafone My Account, one can view his or her account details, which include bills, balances, calls made and price plans, and information about changing billing details, changing price plans, phone upgrades, and subscriptions, etc.
How Can You Sign Up For Vodafone UK My Account To Make an Upgrade?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- You need to have access to the internet.
- You need to have registered at Vodafone My Account.
- Visit the website of Vodafone My Account at: http://www.vodafone.co.uk/upgrade.
- Click on the link marked "Log in or register for My Vodafone".
- Enter your username and password, and click "Sign in". If you don't have user name, Click on the "Register Now".
- Enter your Vodafone number in the required field, and click on the purple "Start your registration".
- Follow the instructions to finish the updating process.
- If you have any difficulty with the online service, you can get help at: http://help.vodafone.co.uk/system/selfservice.controller?CMD=STARTPAGEFRAMELESS&CONFIGURATION=1000& PARTITION_ID=1&USERTYPE=1&LANGUAGE=en&COUNTRY=US&TIMEZONE_OFFSET=-3600000.