Check Virgin Media Speed Upgrading
About Virgin Media
Virgin Media Inc. is a media and telecommunications company which is based in the United Kingdom. It was founded in 2006 and it provides fixed and mobile telephone, television and broadband internet services to businesses and customers in the UK. Its executive office is in New York City while its operational headquarters are in the UK.
About Virgin Media Speed Upgrading
Virgin Media is currently conducting a program to double the broadband speed of their customers. Only areas with cable will have the chance to upgrade their speed. These very fastest broadband download speeds are widely available to consumers according to 2009-2011 Ofcom reports. 100 Mb customers will see a price-cut instead of an increase in speed. Upgrade dates are based on Virgin Media’s current engineering plans and may be changed as they develop a more detailed schedule based on customers’ requirements.
By going the Virgin Media faster speed website, you can find out whether your speed has been upgraded just by entering your zip code. It is easy, fast and convenient.
How does a Virgin Media customer find out if his or her speed has been upgraded?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to be a Virgin Media user.
- Go to the speed upgrading page at Virgin Meida’s website at www.virginmedia.com/fasterspeed.
- Enter your zip code into the required box and then click on the button marked “Go”.
- Follow instructions to find out the results.
- If you have any questions or problems about your broadband, you can go to the faq page at http://shop.virginmedia.com/broadband/help-and-support/broadband-faqs.html.
Virgin Media is now doubling their customers’ broadband speed. If you are a Virgin Media customer, you can go to their website to check whether your speed has been upgraded yet or not.