Submit Your Verizon Wireless Rebate Online
About Verizon Wireless
Verizon Wireless is the largest wireless service provider in the United States, with more than 106 million subscribers. As a joint venture of Vodafone, a multinational mobile network operator in UK and Verizon Communications, a US telecommunications company, it has done a good job in the area of mobile network since its foundation in 2000.
About Verizon Wireless Rebates
As Verizon Wireless is the largest wireless network provider, the products of many brands, including Verizon itself, contains Verizon Wireless products inside. If you have recently bought a wireless device such a net book, smart phones, iPad, iPhone, or anything else that use Verizon Wireless service, you will have got a rebate form for your purchase. All you need to do is to submit the rebate at the website of Verizon Wireless.
With the Verizon Wireless rebate submitted at the webpage of Verizon Wireless Rebate Center, you will get some money back for your purchase of a product with Verizon Wireless. Once the rebate form is submitted online, you can keep track with your rebate at the website of Verizon Wireless and get the latest news about when you can get the cash.
How To Submit Your Verizon Wireless Rebate Online?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- You need a device access to the Internet.
- You need to have the rebate form, which you got when you were purchasing the product with Verizon Wireless.
- You are also recommended to make a copy of your original rebate form in case anything unexpected happens.
- Visit the webpage of Verizon Wireless Rebate Center at: http://www.verizonwireless.com/rebates.
- Click "Submit or Check Rebate".
- In the new page, click "Pre-Submit Your Rebate".
- As required, enter your Purchase Date, UPC Number and purchase location, and click "Continue".
- Then you have successfully submitted your Verizon Wireless rebate, and you can keep track of your rebate at the Website of Verizon Wireless as well.
- If you have any questions, you can find supportive answers in the FAQs at: https://www.yourwirelessrebatecenter.com/promocenter/verizonwireless/questions_answer.html#a2.