Register for My Verizon to Manage Account
About the Verizon Communications
Established in 1983, Verizon Communications is a global broadband and telecommunications company headquartered in New York. It is dedicated to delivering innovation in communications, information and entertainment. In Fortune Magazine's 2012 List of World's Most Admired Companies, Verizon ranked 1st among the telecommunications companies.
About the My Verizon
My Verizon is an account management service created by Verizon. It entitles the customers of Verizon to check your balance, make a payment, get bill copies, get technical support, etc. My Verizon provides customers with a convenient way to view and pay a Verizon Bill online.
It is very convenient and uncomplicated for customers to register for My Verizon. It only takes you a few minutes to create an account. With it, you need no longer passively wait for the arrival of the bills or go to the local office to pay for the bills. You will have access to account management at your own convenience.
How can you register with My Verizon to view and pay a Verizon Bill online?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- A valid Verizon bill.
- Go to the Verizon Bill View website at: www.verizon.com/billview.
- Click on the button marked, “Register Now” in the pop-up menu
- Enter your Verizon Home Phone Number or your Account Number and zip code into the required field, and then click on the button marked "Next".
- Follow the instructions, verify your identity and create a profile.
- For further information, refer to the My Verizon Help Page at: https://registration.verizon.com/myvzreg/resources/html/faq/getStartedFaq.html.
As a customer of Verizon, a registered account will improve your satisfaction level by providing you with enhanced flexibility, accessibility and control. You can view your account and make payments whenever and wherever free from the limits of time and place. Hurry up and register for it!