sign up for U.S. Bank mobile banking service
About U.S. Bank
U.S. Bank is the fifth largest commercial bank in the United States in assets and the fourth largest in total branches. As a subsidiary of U.S. Bancorp, a diversified financial services holding company, U.S. Bank offers its products and services through four major lines of business, including payment services, wholesale banking, wealth management & securities services and consumer banking. “All of us serving you” is U.S. Bank’s motto to serving its customers: individuals, businesses of all sizes, municipalities and other financial institutions. U.S. Bank sticks to ethics of integrity, respect, responsibility, and good citizenship.
About the mobile banking
Mobile Banking is an option for customers to do banking business on their mobile device, whether a smart phone or an iPad. You only need to download the U.S. Bank Mobile application for your phone. Anywhere you can access the Internet, you can access your account information. Meanwhile, U.S. Bank offers an additional option for Mobile Banking, that is Text Banking, in case that you don’t take a smart phone with you. You can just send simple text commands to get information on demand.
Mobile Banking is an easy, convenient, and smart way to stay in the know about your account. You can pay bills, check accounts, transfer money, make deposits on the move, or just text your bank to get your account information.
How to use the mobile banking at U.S. Bank?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- Go to the U.S. Bank website at: http://www.usbank.com/index.html and select “Mobile Banking” under the menu of Online Banking.
- Click on "Mobile App" and follow simple instructions to download relevant application for your smart phone or devices.
- After the application has been installed on your phone, you can use the same Personal ID and Password you set up on the U.S. Bank Online Banking site.
- For further options and information, refer to Mobile Banking FAQs at: http://www.usbank.com/mobile/mobilefaqs.html.
Mobile Banking makes banking as mobile as you are. It's a smart way to manage your account anywhere and anytime. Best of all, signing up for Mobile Banking is easy, by getting Mobile app, accessing Mobile Web or registering for Text Banking.