Create an account at USAJOBS to access the system
About the USAJOBS
USAJOBS is the U.S. Government’s official program for Federal jobs and employment information. It makes sure that Federal agencies legally publish Federal employment opportunities to Federal employees and U.S. citizens. It also offers Federal agencies and job seekers an advanced platform to support online recruitment and job application. The success and progress of USAJOBS is tied to applications and its ability to manage integration of other agency systems with USAJOBS. Also, USAJOBS makes other initiatives intended to address the Federal hiring problems and improve the hiring process for all concerned.
About the account creation
The USAJOBS system is to be used by authorized users only, so every potential user must create an account first. A personal account can be easily built online, with only some personal information and account information to provide. Once you have an account, you can take advantage of abundant resources at USAJOBS and hunt for jobs free of charge.
USAJOBS is the official job site of the U.S. Federal Government, and is a one-stop source for Federal jobs and employment information. The owner of a new account at USAJOBS will, first of all, be able to build and store up to five distinct resumes. In addition, you can search and apply for jobs in a variety of agencies, occupations and locations. Moreover, you can learn much more about hiring process and hiring programs through this resourceful platform.
How to create an account at USAJOBS?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- Go to USAJOBS Home Page at: https://my.usajobs.gov/ and click on the “Create An Account” link located at the top right-hand side, or go to https://my.usajobs.gov/Account/Account.
- Fill in all of the required fields on this page, and then click the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
- After you click the Submit button, you will receive a message of Welcome to USAJOBS and you are asked to edit all your profile information for accuracy.
- For further information, refer to Account Access FAQ at: https://help.usajobs.gov/index.php/Account_Access.
USAJOBS is an official and authoritative platform for employment information! It provides the most and the best jobs for job hunters. You need only create an account at this system to enjoy all the benefits and share all the resources. It's worth a try there!