Apply for a Union Plus Credit Card
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation, also known as HSBC, is an international banking and financial company headquartered in the United Kingdom which offers financial services to over 100 million customers in 87 countries. It is the second largest banking and financial services group in the world according to Forbes in 2011.
About Union Plus Credit Card
The Union Plus Credit Card is a type of credit card only available to union members and the family members of those who are members of a union. It is issued by HSBC and it provides exclusive benefits designed for union members, including competitive rates, a 24 hour-a-day customer service line, and benefits offered by Union Privilege and much more. The Union Plus Credit Card is issued in association with Union Privilege.
By applying for a Union Plus Credit Card, you can enjoy their benefits, meaning that you can enjoy their competitive rates and their considerate customer service and other benefits which are provided by Union Privilege and Triple Plussm since they are in association with the Union Plus Credit Card. The application can be submitted online quickly, easily, and conveniently.
How can you apply for a Union Plus Credit Card?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to be a union member or the family member of a members of a union.
- You need to provide your union name, union local number and the year when you became a union member; if you are the family member of a member of a union, you need to provide the referring union member’s union name, union local number and the year when he or she became a union member.
- Go to the Union Plus Credit Card website at http://www.unionpluscard.com/ and then click on the link "Apply For The Card".
- Click on the button marked "Apply Now".
- Enter your personal information, address information, union information and employment information into the required boxes. If you would like to receive information through email, tick the box. Click on the button marked "Continue Application".
- Follow the instructions given to complete the application process.
- For information about Union Plus Credit Card, you can go to this website at http://www.unionpluscard.com/ecare/aboutcard and if you have any problems, you can go to their Help/FAQ page at https://www.unionpluscard.com/ecare/helpfaq_nli.
If you are a member of union then you really owe it to yourself to look into this card, since it is one of the only credit cards out there that caters specifically to folks in organized labor. If you plan on getting a credit card anyway, check it out and see if it’s something that makes sense for you or someone in your family.