Sign Up for TurboTax to Get Tax Refund
About Intuit Inc.
Intuit Inc. is a leading American software company offering business and financial management solutions for small businesses, accountants and individuals. Its flagship products include the personal finance programs Quicken and TurboTax, as well as the small business accounting program QuickBooks.
TurboTax is the best-selling tax preparation software in the U.S. It offers step-by-step guidance to make it easy for consumers and businesses to get their biggest refund. Creating a TurboTax account is now available at its website. It's easy and only takes a few minutes to complete.
By signing up for TurboTax, you will be able to get started with your 2011 tax return immediately, save your information as you go, access your TurboTax downloads and unlocks, as well as check your order status and access your earlier tax returns. A TurboTax account will make it easier for you to manage your money. It is safe and secure.
How to sign up for TurboTax?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- A valid email address.
- Go to the TurboTax website at: http://www.turbotax.com.
- Click on the button marked "Sign Up" at the right of the homepage.
- Read the terms of the license agreement carefully and agree to the agreement by clicking on the check box to continue with your account registration.
- Enter your email address, create your User ID and password, and select a security question in case you forget your account information. Then, click on the button marked "Sign Up".
- Once completed, you will be able to "Start Your 2011 Return".
If you are looking for a tax preparation software to help you get your maximum tax refund, TurboTax is definitely your best choice.