Apply For A TJX Rewards Credit Card
About GE Capital Retail Bank
GE Capital Retail Bank, or GECRB, is the biggest retailer finance program provider in the world with a history of over 75 years. Currently GECRB employs more than 130 million people in 55 countries and offers a wide range of financial services such as personal loans, bank cards, credit cards, mortgages, home equity loans and so on.
About TJX Rewards Credit Card
TJX Rewards Credit Card is a financial product issued by GE Capital Retail Bank to make customers' purchases more convenient and secure. Customers aged 18 or over can easily apply for the card by providing their personal information, Social Security Number, Driver's License Number and other required information.
As soon as they successfully apply for a TJX Rewards Credit Card, customers will be able to save 10% in their first in-store shopping and earn rewards points (1,000 Rewards Points=$10 Rewards Certificate). With the card, customers can pay their bill, view and renew their account information, etc. without any annual fee.
How Can You Apply For A TJX Rewards Credit Card?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A device with internet access.
- Your personal details such as name, address, phone, annual income, etc.
- Go to the homepage of TJX Rewards at: http://www.tjxrewards.com, and click on the link marked, "Get a Card" at the lower part of the web page.
- Click "Apply Today" and enter your personal information, verification information and other required details.
- Agree related terms and click "Accept & Submit".
- Confirm your information and wait for the application results.
- For further information, refer to Contact Us website at: http://www.tjxrewards.com/contactus.asp.