Setup A User Name At ThankYou Citi Rewards To View Your Point And Redeem For Rewards
Citibank is an international bank which was founded in 1812. It has banking branches in more than 100 countries all over the world. Now the Citigroup has become US’s third largest bank holding company. A variety of financial services is offered by Citibank, including automated banking card business, credit card business, and investment management.
About ThankYou Citi Rewards
A ThankYou Citi Rewards username is what a ThankYou member uses to help manage his or her ThankYou Rewards program. A ThankYou Rewards program is specially designed for Citibank customers, which is also one of the world’s largest rewards programs where customers can earn points for every purchase and redeem those points for rewards. Those points can either be redeemed online or via phone.
Setting up a username at ThankYou Citi Rewards is fairly easy, simple and convenient. Right after a few steps and you are on your way to earning points and collecting points. You don’t have to worry about how to redeem those points you have collected since ThankYou staffs will calculate them for you and promise you immediate feedback if there is any problem.
How Can You Setup A User Name At ThankYou Citi Rewards To View Your Point And Redeem For Rewards?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A device with internet access.
- You must be a customer of Citibank.
- Go to ThankYou Citi Rewards homepage at www.thankyou.com.
- Click "Getting Started" under the section of "ABOUT THANKYOU REWARDS" at the top of the webpage.
- Choose the way you become a ThankYou.com Member, and click on the orange "CONTINUE SET UP" to continue.
- Enter your name, phone number and zip code. Click "Search and Continue" to move to next step.
- Follow the instructions and select an account. After that, complete the application and arrange settings for your account.
- For help and more detailed instructions, please refer to https://www.thankyou.com/help.jspx.
- To learn more about ThankYou, please go to visit: https://www.thankyou.com/about.jspx.