Participate In The T.G.I. FRIDAY's Guest Experience Feedback
About T.G.I. Friday's
Founded in 1965 by Alan Stillman, T.G.I. Friday's now is a restaurant chain that focuses on casual dinning in the United States. It operates 49 T.G.I. Friday's restaurants across UK, and has its reputation spread from Beijing to Bogota.
About T.G.I. Friday's (UK) Guest Experience Feedback
T.G.I. Friday's (UK) Guest Experience Feedback is a program launched by T.G.I. Friday’s to collect the information of the attitudes of its customers on the menus and services it offers, so to promote the related improvement according to the candid feedback and make itself more attractive and popular among the people.
To participate in T.G.I. Friday's (UK) Guest Experience Feedback, you can have a chance to tell about your own experience in T.G.I. Friday's, and you can give your own comment on the services or any other related suggestions so to make your next trip more enjoyable. What's more, your candid feedback and honest opinions will make no small contribution to the development of T.G.I. Friday's (UK) as well as to the better life of your own. There is little doubt that your comments can make a difference!
How To Take Part In T.G.I. Friday's (UK) Guest Experience Feedback?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A device with internet access.
- Your survey code.
- Go to the website of T.G.I. Friday's (UK) Guest Experience Feedback at http://www.fridaysvisit.co.uk.
- Enter the survey code located on your receipt, and click “Start Survey”.
- Enter the 12 or 20 digit survey code located on your receipt. Click on the red "CONTINUE" button to proceed.
- Follow the instructions to finish the survey.