Participate In The TESCO Customer Satisfaction Survey For A Chance To Win A £1,000 Gift Card
Found in 1919 in London, United Kingdom, TESCO is one of the biggest worldwide retailer with more than 6,700 stores across Asia, Europe and North America, Malaysia, Thailand, and so on. Tesco was originally a UK-focused grocery retailer, but later increased its area by retailing books, clothing,furniture, and so on.
About TESCO Customer Satisfaction Survey
TESCO survey is an online activity aiming at collecting customers' feedbacks. TESCO would like to hear from its customers. TESCO wants to know how its customers' shopping experience was at TESCO, thus knows how to do better to improve customer service.
Taking participate in the TESCO survey is easy. All you need is a device with Internet access and the whole process won't take you long. Moreover, upon the completion of the survey, you will collect 25 Clubcard points and get a chance to win a £1,000 TESCO gift card. The final closing date for the entries is on 28th February 2015.
How Can You Participate In The TESCO Customer Satisfaction Survey For A Chance To Win A £1,000 Gift Card?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A device with Internet access.
- A valid email address.
- A receipt with 4 digit code at TESCO.
- Over 18 years old.
- You have to be UK residents.
- Go to the TESCO survey webpage at https://www.tescoviews.com/websurvey/2/execute#/1.
- Enter the 4 digit code from your card/receipt. Then click on the blue button marked "Enter" to continue. (You can find the 4 digit code as required on the left side).
- Click on the blue "Next" button to proceed.
- Select the date of your visit at Tesco and click on the "Next" button to continue.
- Answer the question one by one as required to finish the survey.
- Upon the completion of the survey, you will be asked to enter into a prize draw to win a £1,000 TESCO gift card. Besides, you will be awarded 25 Clubcard points if you provide your Clubcard number.
- Winners will be notified by phone or email on the day following the prize draw.
- If you have any questions about the survey, please call +44 1992 632222.