Participate In The Subway Customer Satisfaction Survey To Get An Offer
Founded in 1965 and headquartered at Milford, Connecticut of the United States, Subway was the largest submarine sandwich chain with more than 34,000 locations around the world. It is owned and operated by Doctor’s Associations, Inc., with more than 35,150 restaurants under its name.
About Subway Customer Satisfaction Survey
The Subway survey is a customer satisfaction survey set by Subway Restaurant to investigate the satisfaction level of its customers while enjoying the delicacies, so to gather the customer feedback to find out the shortcomings or insufficiency of its dishes and services.
Once you have participated in the customer satisfaction survey, you will receive a unique coupon code in your email address, which you can write down and redeem it to enjoy a free cookie when you go to the Subway restaurant next time. Your feedback will help the restaurant to improve the quality of its delicacies and correct the deficiencies. In addition, you can also give your own suggestions on the taste or services offered by Subway, making it more suitable and attractive to you.
How To Participate In The Subway Customer Satisfaction Survey To Get An Offer?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A valid email address.
- A valid Subway purchase receipt.
- Go to the homepage of Subway survey at http://www.tellsubway.com.
- Enter the Subway Store ID number listed on your Subway purchase receipt, and click the "SUBMIT" button to continue.
- Answer the questions according to your dining experience, and make sure that you have given a right and valid email address, then click "Submit".
- Any further information, you can go to the FAQs website at https://www.tellsubway.com/ContentManager/Controller.aspx?page=CustomerExperience/tellsubway_FAQ