Take Part in Jamba Juice Customer Survey
About the Jamba Juice
Jamba Juice was founded by Kirk Perron, Joe Vergara, Kevin Peters, and Linda Ozawa Olds in 1990, headquartered in Emeryville, California. It is a chain of smoothie restaurants, the number of locations are 736. Joel Caudillo is the president and CEO. The basis for their success is the soulful experience for the customer.
About the Customer Satisfaction Survey
The Jamba Juice Customer Satisfaction Survey is used to investigate the customer satisfaction degree to the visiting experience in Jamba Juice stores, and aimed to collect useful suggestions from customers. Your feedback on your visiting experience will be appreciated and used to make an improvement to meet your needs better.
After participating in the Jamba Juice Customer Satisfaction Survey, your suggestions will be valued and your satisfaction is considered as the top priority. What's more, your considerate feedback will enable this company to meet your needs better in the future.
How to take part in Jamba Juice Customer Satisfaction Survey?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A 15-digit survey code.
- A computer with internet access.
- Go to the Jamba Juice Customer Satisfaction Survey website at: http://www.telljamba.com.
- Choose the language you will use to finish this survey.
- Enter your 15-digit survey code located at the bottom of your receipt into the required fields and then click on the button marked,"Start."
- Complete Jamba Juice Customer Satisfaction Survey as required.
- For further information, refer to the Jamba Juice website at: http://www.jambajuice.com.
If you take part in Jamba Juice Customer Satisfaction Survey, your considerate feedback will enable this company to meet your needs better in the future.