Participate in the Tell GameStop Survey
GameStop, a company listed on NYSE:GME, is the largest video game and software retailer in the United States. Founded in 1984 and based in Texas, this company has now over 6700 retail stores in 18 countries worldwide and online. The stores are operated under the names of GameStop, EB Games, Babbage's, Software ETC, Micromania, MovieStop, Planet X and FuncoLand. It also runs three e-commerce websites, such as GameStop.com, EBgames.com and ImpulseDriven.com. In terms of products, GameStop sells magazines, strategy guides, and other related items, in addition to video and computer games.
About Tell GameStop Survey
Tell GameStop Survey is an online survey projected by GameStop to collect feedbacks from its customers on the products and service. All the reviews provided by the participants will be carefully valued by GameStop to further improve customer experience at its stores. The survey can be completed within a few minutes, and participants will have a chance to be entered into a sweepstakes to win various gifts, such as GameStop Gift Cards.
Tell GameStop Survey is an effective channel for GameStop to know customer experience in its stores. In the other sense, it is also a platform for customers to comment on GameStop experience and to express their needs. The feedbacks collected through this survey helps GameStop continue to improve its product and service.
How to participate Tell GameStop Survey?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access, and a GameStop receipt with feedback number.
- Visit Tell GameStop Survey website at: www.tellgamestop.com/, or http://mfisurvey.marketforce.com/GameStop/, enter Feedback Number printed on the bottom of your receipt and click on “SUBMIT” to start.
- Fill out the state and city where you are from, and enter the shop number and associate number printed on the receipt.
- Answer all the questions as instructed.
- Click “Finish”, and leave further contact information in case you win the sweepstakes.
If you are a fan of video and computer games, if you visit GameStop often, you should take your chance to join in the Tell GameStop Survey and win a sweepstakes for prizes like GameStop Gift Cards.