Take Part In The ASDA Customer Satisfaction Survey For A Chance To Win £1,000
ASDA is a British chain of supermarkets with nearly 50 years of experience in the grocery, clothing, health and beauty product, and toy retail business. They also provide financial services. Since 1999, ASDA has been a wholly owned subsidiary of Walmart.
About the ASDA Customer Satisfaction Survey
The ASDA Customer Satisfaction Survey is a consumer feedback questionnaire created to find out your opinion of the service you have received at ASDA stores. If you have recently shopped at an ASDA location and still have your sales receipt, then you may participate in this survey, which only takes a few minutes to complete.
By participating in the ASDA Customer Satisfaction Survey, you will help ASDA figure out how to improve the service and range of products they offer as well as the overall atmosphere of their stores. What’s more, by completing the survey, you will also become eligible to enter a sweepstakes with a £1,000 grand prize and 10 £100 prizes.
How Can You Take Part In The ASDA Customer Satisfaction Survey For A Chance To Win £1,000?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A device with internet access.
- A sales receipt from your last visit to an ASDA location.
- You must be an adult resident of the United Kingdom.
- You must not be an ASDA employee or in the immediate family of an ASDA employee.
- Go to the ASDA Customer Satisfaction Survey website at http://www.tellasda.com/.
- Enter the date you visited the store in the required filed, and click on the green "Next" button.
- Enter the town or postcode of you the store you visited, and click on the green button.
- Answer the survey questions as directed.
- After completing your survey, enter your personal information as directed to enter the sweepstakes to win a £1,000 grand prize or one of 10 £100 prizes.
- To review the rules of the ASDA Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes, refer to Prize Draw Rules at http://www.tellasda.com/Home/TermsAndConditions.