Take Part In AMC Theatres Guest Satisfaction Survey
About AMC Theatres
AMC Theatres, which is the abbreviation of American Multi-Cinema with the official name of AMC Entertainment, Inc., is a chained movie theater in the United States. With more than 5,300 screens, it has been ranked as the second largest chained movie theater in North America. It is named as AME Cines in Spain, and AMC Cinemas in UK, Hong Kong, and France.
About AMC Theatres Guest Satisfaction Survey
AMC Theatres Guest Satisfaction Survey is an online customer survey open to the customers of AMC Theatres. With the survey questions mainly on your experience or impressions about AMC, it is supposed to collect feedbacks from the customers, which will help AMC Theatres to improve and provide better service and facilities.It will take about 10 minutes to complete all the survey questions. And you are invited to the survey with the invitation code printed on your theater ticket or on the postcard with a color picture of popcorn. Every participant who has completed all the questions will get an e-coupon, which can be used to redeem for a free popcorn at AMC.
How Can You Take Part In AMC Theatres Guest Satisfaction Survey?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- You need to have the invitation code, which is printed on your theater ticket or on the postcard which was personally handed to you by an AMC associate.
- You need to have access to the internet.
- Visit the homepage of AMC Theatres Guest Satisfaction Survey at: http://www.tellamc.com.
- Click to choose whether you have your theater ticket or the invitation postcard.
- In the next page, enter the required information, such as the invitation code, and the details about your visit to AMC.
- Click "START", and finish all the rest survey questions.
- When you have completed, do not forget to take down the coupon code on the screen, which can be redeemed for a free Popcorn at AMC Theater.
- If you want to know more about the sweepstakes, please go to: http://www.tellamc.com/PContent.aspx?Page=Rules&c=191902.
- For further information, please refer to FAQ website at: http://www.amc.com/faq.