Register to Manage a Target REDcard
Target, officially known as Target Corporation, is the second-largest discount retailer in the United States. It was founded in 1902 as the Dayton Dry Goods and it was ranked at number 33 on the Fortune 500 as of 2010. It has over 1,700 location throughout the United States and it announced its expansion into Canada in January of 2011.
About Target REDcard
The Target REDcard is a card offered by Target and there are several types of Target REDcard, including the Target Debit Card, Target Credit Card and Target Visa Credit Card, which you can use which to make shopping at Target easier more convenient. It also provides savings and benefits for cardholders.
By registering a REDcard, you can manage your REDcard account online easily, quickly, conveniently and securely. You can view your account balance, check and upgrade your personal information, make online payments and enjoy other services and benefits Target offers to REDcard holders.
How can you register to manage a Target REDcard?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to have a Target REDcard account.
- Go to the Target REDcard website at http://www.target.com/redcard and click on the button marked “Manage My REDcard” on the left of the page.
- There are two choices, one for Target Credit Card and Target Visa Credit Card, the another for Target Debit Card. The registration process of the two is almost the same. Take the former as an example. Click then button marked “Enroll now” under the sign, “Target Credit Card and Target Visa Credit Card”.
- Enter and re-enter your card number into the required boxes and then click on the button marked “CONTINUE”.
- Follow the instructions to finish the enrollment process.
- If you have any questions or problems, you can go to Target Help website at http://www.target.com/HelpContent?help=/sites/html/TargetOnline/help/help.html.
If you have not had a Target REDcard, you should apply for one immediately. If you have already had one, you should enroll to manage your account over the internet to save yourself some time.