Apply for a Redcard via target.com to Enjoy Benefits
First established in 1902 as Dayton Dry Goods Company, Target Corporation is an American retailing company headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota. It runs discount chain stores selling clothing, shoes, jewelry, health and beauty products, electronics. Target.com is the second-largest discount retailer in the United States, only second to Walmart.
About Target Redcard
As an American retailing giant, Target Corporation issues its own credit card, the Redcard, including Target Debit Card and Target Credit Card. The Debit Card withdraws funds from the customer's checking account, working like a check. Paying with Target Redcard, either Debit Card or Credit Card, you can save 5% from each purchase, and there's no bills or late fees.
Having a Target Redcard means a lot of benefits. You can save 5% from each purchase at Target and Target.com, take Charge of Education, enjoy Target Pharmacy Rewards, have extended returns and the like. Your Redcard account can be easily managed online at Target.com.
How Can You Apply for a Target Redcard via Target.com?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- A valid email address.
- Go to the homepage of Target at http://www.target.com/. Find the link "REDcard" at the top of the page, and then click it.
- Click on the red button marked "apply now". In the coming page, click "Apply Now".
- Fill in your personal information as required and click "continue". Your personal information will be kept safe.
- Fill in the security information as required and click "continue".
- In the comiong pages, provide your vour address, financial information, then review and submit your application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete.
- For further information, refer to the help center at http://www.target.com/HelpContent?help=/sites/html/TargetOnline/help/help.html&lnk=gfot_t_spc_1_20.
As the second-largest retailer of the United States, Target is everywhere. If you buy a lot at Target, then holding a Target Redcard would be a good choice which helps you save money and makes your purchase more convenient!