Create a My T-Mobile Account Online
About T-Mobile USA
T-Mobile USA is a wireless telecommunications company which is based in the United States. It was founded in 1994 as Voice Stream Wireless PCS and was later renamed T-Mobile USA in 2002. It operates mobile-networks and provides wireless voice, messaging and data services in the United States. Its main products are mobile telephony and wireless broadband.
About My T-Mobile Account
T-Mobile provides convenient online services for their customers. It requires customers to create an account at T-Mobile’s website after which they can get immediate support online, including checking their usage, changing their plan, and upgrading their phone from the convenience of the My T-Mobile website.
By creating a My T-Mobile account, you can receive convenient customer support service from T-Mobile online. It is much more convenient than traditional customer service conducted over the telephone.
How to create a My T-Mobile account to get T-Mobile customer service online?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to be a T-Mobile customer and have a valid email address.
- Go to the T-Mobile customer service website at www.T-Mobile.com/Contact.aspx and then click on the pink button marked “Get support online”.
- Click on the button marked “Register with Support”.
- Enter your email address into the required box and then click on the button marked “Submit”.
- You will receive an email from T-Mobile. Once you get it, click on the link provided in the email.
- Click on the button marked “Create Account”.
- Enter your personal information into the required boxes and then click on the button marked “Continue”.
- Follow instructions to complete the account registration process.
Nowadays all customers expect online service because it is available 24/7. My T-Mobile is this kind of convenient online service.