Activate Your New T-Mobile Mini-SIM
T-Mobile is a private company which was founded in the year of 1990. Customers from Europe, USA, Puerto Rico and US Virgin Islands can all enjoy services from T-Mobile. It provides customers with wireless PDAs, mobile phones and other mobile products. It also the world’s twelfth-largest mobile phone service provider.
About T-Mobile Mini-SIM Online Activation
If you have got a new T-Mobile Mini-SIM recently, then before you use the SIM card you need to activate it online. Once you have activated your new mini SIM card, you old SIM will be disconnected from the network. However, you don’t have to worry about your old contracts because you can still use them. After that, you can start using your new SIM card.
Activating a T-Mobile is fairly easy, simple and convenient. All you have to do is enter your phone number and pin code which you already have. It just takes you a couple of minutes to finish the process, and after the activation, you will be able to enjoy your new T-Mobile Mini-SIM.
How to activate a T-Mobile Mini-SIM?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- A T-Mobile signal which can enable you to receive a text message.
- You have your old phone and SIM.
- You have your new mini SIM.
- Enter your phone number. Also, input what you see from the image on the screen. Click "Submit" to continue.
- You will receive a 4 digit pin in several minutes afterwards. Follow the instructions and enter your pin code.
- If there is any question, please refer to T-Mobile FAQ page at: http://support.t-mobile.co.uk/help-and-support/index?page=home&cat=FAQS.
- To visit T-Mobile homepage, please go to visit: http://www.t-mobile.co.uk/.
If you have bought a T-Mobile Mini SIM card recently, before you start to use it, don't forget to activate it online!