Take Part In Old Navy Canada Survey To Get An Offer
About Old Navy
Old Navy, owned by Gap, Inc., is a chained clothing store and a clothing brand in the United States. Firstly founded in 1994, it has now located its headquarter in San Francisco, California. Its target consumers are mainly teens and adults who are fashion-oriented and price-conscious as well. You can find clothes for every member of your family, including sections for infants, boys, girls, women, and men.
About Old Navy Canada Customer Experience Survey
Old Navy Canada Customer Experience Survey is an online customer survey designed by Old Navy for its customers in Canada. With a receipt you have got from an Old Navy store in Canada, you can now visit the website of it, and leave what you think about the clothing and other products of Old Navy, and the service you have experienced at any Old Navy store.
The survey contains several questions about your shopping experience at Old Navy and also your impression and comments on Old Navy. It will take no more than ten minutes for most participants to finish. Once all the questions are finished, you will get a code which can be redeemed as a 15%-off coupon for your next shopping at Old Navy in Canada.
How Can You Take Part In Old Navy Canada Customer Experience Survey To Get An Offer?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- You need to have access to the internet.
- You need to have the receipt which you got for your last shopping at Old Navy stores in Canada.
- Visit the homepage of Old Navy Canada Customer Experience Survey at: http://www.survey4onca.com.
- Tick among the three options to choose the language you want to use: English, Spanish or French.
- Read the noted first, and click on the "Next" button to continue.
- Enter your age and select your gender, and click "Next".
- Select whether any member of your family has been working in a corporation or agent that may have any relation to the survey.
- As required, enter the store number on the receipt and click "Next".
- Answer all the questions with your own impression on Old Navy.
- If you still have any questions about the survey, you can visit the homepage of Old Navy Canada for more details at: http://www.oldnavy.ca.