Participate in the GAP Customer Experience Survey
About the Gap
Gap is an American fashion retailer that specializes in clothing, accessories, and personal care products. The brands under Gap include Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Piperlime, and Athleta. Its is the largest specialty apparel retailer in the U.S. with 135, 000 employees in 3,076 stores.
About the GAP Customer Experience Survey
The GAP Customer Experience Survey is created by GAP to collect the feedback of the GAP customers. Gap well understands that customer experience is of prime important since it is indispensable for the development of a company. Customers can share their recent shopping experience at GAP and help GAP improve its service.
You will contribute to the improvement of GAP service level and customer experience. To express their gratitude, GAP will give you a discount of 20% off a regularly priced item on your next purchase in GAP. The survey is very meaningful for the company and very useful for the customers.
How can you participate in the GAP Customer Experience Survey?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- A receipt of GAP.
- Go to the GAP Customer Experience Survey website at: www.survey4gap.com.
- Select the language you would like to take the survey and then click on the button marked “Search.”
- Type in your age, select your gender and click on the button marked "next".
- Select the type you want to hear from GAP and click on the button marked "next".
- Enter the Store Number in your receipt into the required field and click on the button marked "next".
- Complete the questions in the survey.
With only 10 to 15 minutes, you can complete the GAP Customer Experience Survey online whenever and wherever you want. With the access to Internet, you can participate in the survey, help GAP improve its service, and get a discount for your next purchase. It is an ideal option for GAP customers.