Take Part In The Banana Republic Customer Experience Survey To Get A Discount Code
About Banana Republic
Banana Republic is a very famous American clothing retailer, which is owned by Gap Inc. Originally, Mel and Patricia Ziegler established Banana Republic in 1978. Then in 1983, Gap Inc. Eventually acquired it; it has been rebranded as a mainstream luxury-clothing retailer. Now, Banana Republic owns more than 600 stores across the world.
About Banana Republic Customer Experience Survey
Banana Republic Customer Experience Survey is an online activity for the company collecting feedbacks from its customers. By hearing about the shopping experience of its customers, Banana Republic will continue to improve their service to the customers.
It will take about 10-15 minutes to finish. If finished, you'll receive a code to get 20% off a regular priced item on the customers' next shopping experience in one of their stores.
How Can You Take Part In The Banana Republic Customer Experience Survey To Get A Discount Code?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A device with Internet access.
- A receipt from Banana Republic.
- Go to Banana Republic Customer Experience Survey website at: http://survey.medallia.com/.
- Select the country where you made your purchase and then select your language.
- Read the notice. Then click "Next" button.
- Type in your age and select your gender. Then click "Next" button.
- Follow the instructions step by step to finish the survey.
- For further questions about the survey, please refer to Customer Service at http://bananarepublic.gap.com/customerService/info.do?cid=6740&mlink=5001,8723809,1&clink=8723809.