Join The Super Savers Club
About Savers, Inc.
Savers, Inc. is a retail chain of thrift stores that primarily sells second-hand clothing. The clothing is provided by non-profit charity organizations and sold in any of their over 200 locations in the United States, Canada, and Australia. They also own the thrift store chains, Value Village, in the Pacific Northwest of the U.S., and Village des Valeurs in Quebec.
About the Super Savers Club
The Super Savers Club is a rewards program created by Savers, Inc. that Savers customers could join for free. Joining the Savers Club will give Club members special benefits and offers they can use to save money at Savers locations. Sign up for the club is quick and easy and can be done entirely online.
Joining the Super Savers Club and getting your Super Savers Club Card is easy and completely free. Once you’ve got you card you will get members-only coupons you can use at Savers stores, as well as advance news of sales and promotions, a special offer every year on your birthday, and much more!
How Can You Join The Super Savers Club?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A device with internet access.
- Go to the Super Savers Club website at: www.supersaversclubcard.com.
- Click on the link marked, "JOIN NOW".
- Enter your e-mail address, choose a Password, and then enter your personal information into the required fields.
- Once you have completed the sign-up process, you will receive a confirmation. Print out this confirmation.
- Bring you confirmation to any Savers location and you will be given your Super Savers Club Card.
- For further information about the Super Savers Club Card, please refer to the Super Savers Club Card Help webpage at: http://www.supersaversclubcard.com/Help.aspx.