Sign up for a free Sun Trust online banking account
About Sun Trust
First established in 1985 and now headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, SunTrust Banks, Inc. is an American bank holding company with over 28,000 employees and more than 1,800 Branches and Centers. Sun Trust Banks provides different types of financial services including mortgage banking, credit cards, mutual funds, insurance, equipment leasing, asset management and so forth.
About signing up for SunTrust online banking
Sun Trust encourages its many customers to sign up for an online banking account to control their finances and manage their online banking account conveniently at any time, any where. With such an account, customers can pay bills, transfer funds, set up alerts and much more. The signing process is simple and easy, which takes only a few minutes and several mouse clicks to complete.
If you want to manage your bank account and control your finances in a faster, easier and safer way, it is best that you sign up for a Sun Trust online banking account. With a personal SunTrust Checking, Savings, or Money Market account, you can sign up for the online banking account totally for free!
How can you sign up for Sun Trust online banking?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- A social security number.
- A SunTrust account number or SunTrust check card number and PIN .
- Go to the website of Sun Trust at http://www.suntrust.com.
- Choose Personal Banking by clicking the corresponding "GO" in the section titled "Find a destination".
- Click “Sign Up Now” in the orange section.
- Scroll your mouse to the bottom of the page, click to choose your SunTrust account type and then click on the button marked “Begin Enrollment”.
- Fill in the information as required and click on the button marked “Continue Enrollment".
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete.
- For further information, please refer to the help center at https://www.suntrust.com/CustomerService/PersonalBanking.
We are busy, but there are still so many things await, especially those financial ones, which seem to be unavoidable in a "financialized" world as we live in. If you hate going to the bank, wait in a long long queue for your turn, and fill in those troublesome forms with a hard-to-use pen, then it's probably the best choice for you to sign up for an online banking account. Sun Trust, a popular U.S. bank holding company, invites your to register and manage your account as well as control your finances easily. It's totally free to get a Sun Trust online banking account, and once you're an account holder, there are many benefits waiting for you.