submit a claim at Sun Life Financial
About Sun Life Financial
With over 150 years of experience in the industry, Sun Life Financial is a trusted leader in the field of international financial services. The firm is based in Toronto and is primarily known for their health insurance business, though they also provide retirement planning and investment services. They serve customers all over the world.
About submitting a claim at Sun Life Financial
If you have a health insurance policy through Sun Life Financial then you can get reimbursed for health expenses by submitting a claim online. To do this, you need to have an online Sun Life Financial account, which is quite easy to set up and only takes a few minutes to do. Once you are signed up, you enter your account and submit your claim.
By signing up for a Sun Life Financial online account and submitting your claim for health expenses on their website, you can get reimbursed conveniently. You don’t need to spend a lot of time on the phone waiting to speak to a customer representative or go into any office or mail in any forms. Just get online and handle it yourself.
How can you submit a claim at Sun Life Financial?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You must have a health insurance policy through Sun Life Financial.
- A health insurance contract or policy number.
- A certificate or member ID number.
- Go to the Sun Life Financial website at: www.sunlife.ca/member.
- If you do not already have an online Sun Life Financial account, you will need to create one. Do this by clicking on the link marked, “Register now.”
- Click on the button marked “Register – benefits plan.”
- Enter your personal and insurance information, including your policy and member ID number, then continue with the registration process.
- Create an access ID and password and then continue with the registration process.
- Confirm your account information and complete the registration process.
- Sign into your account and submit your claim as directed.
- If you have any question about using your Sun Life Financial online account to submit claim or conduct other business, please consult their Terms and Conditions at: http://www.sunlife.ca/Canada/Terms+and+Conditions?vgnLocale=en_CA.
If you have a Sun Life Financial health insurance policy, then you really ought to use their website the next time you need to submit a claim. Their online user interface is easy to navigate and being able to submit a claim over the internet is pretty convenient.