Submit A Rebate At Staples Rebate Center
Staples is a large office supply chain store which is based in the United States. They sell offices products including computers, printers, copiers, shredders and everything else you need to get a workplace working, as well as technology and business services both in stores and online. With over 2000 location in 26 countries around the world, Staples is the proven global leader in office supplies.
About Staples Rebate Center
The Staples Rebate Center provides rebate services for Staples customers. If you have bought a product for which a rebate is offered at a Staples store, or ordered at a computer terminal in the store, or at Staples.com, you can submit a rebate at the Staples Rebate Center.
By submitting a rebate at the Staples Rebate Center, you do not need to go to the Staples store or Staples customer service office to wait for your turn. You simply do it online whenever and wherever you want. It is easy, fast and convenient.
How Can You Submit A Rebate At Staples Rebate Center?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A device with internet access.
- You must have bought a Staples product for which a rebate is available and still have the receipt.
- Go to the Staples Rebate Center at https://www.stapleseasyrebates.com/img/staples/paperless/pages/Landing.html.
- Choose how you got your product: store purchase, ordered at a computer terminal in store, as a staples.com purchase, or as a staples catalog purchase. Take store purchase as an example. Click on the link marked "Store purchase".
- Read the instructions and then click on the button marked "Get Started".
- Enter the easy rebate ID number which you can find on your receipt into the required box and then click on the button marked "Next".
- Follow instructions to finish the submission process.
- If you have any questions or problems, you can go to https://www.stapleseasyrebates.com/staples/SplashAction.do?action=Help.