Staples Customer Satisfaction Survey
Staples is a large office supply chain store which is based in the United States. They sell offices products, including computers, printers, copiers, shredders and everything else you need to get a workplace working, as well as technology and business services both in stores and online. With over 2000 location in 26 countries around the world, Staples is the proven global leader in office supplies.
About Staples Customer Satisfaction Survey
The Staples Customer Satisfaction Survey is a customer feedback questionnaire created by Staples to measure how their customers feel about the products and services they offer. The survey is conducted online which can be finished within a few minutes.
By taking part in the Staples Customer Satisfaction Survey, you can express your satisfaction or complaints about the Staples products and services you have got and then help Staples to make improvements. You can participate in the survey whenever and wherever you want and it is totally at your own convenience.
How can you take part in Staples Customer Satisfaction Survey?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to have recently shopped at a Staples store or online.
- Go to the Staples Customer Satisfaction Survey website at http://surveys.morpace.com/m090348b/lighthouse.asp?SurveyID=1325692&Schema=m090348b&trigger=LANGUAGE&Reshow=yes.
- Choose the language by using which you are going to take part in the survey and then click on the button marked "Next".
- Enter the 16-digit survey code which you can find on your receipt and then click on the button marked "Next".
- Answer the survey questions and follow instructions to finish the survey.
- If you have any question or problem, you can go to the Staples Customer Satisfaction Survey FAQ page at http://surveys.morpace.com/m090348b/PopFrameSet.asp?SurveyId=1325692&Target=Retail%2520CSAT%2520FAQ%2Ehtm&Title=FAQ.
Take part in the Staples Customer Satisfaction Survey to express your comments on Staples products and services. Staples values your opinion. If they can provide some reward for participants of the survey, they might get more valuable feedback from their customers.