Submit a rebate online at Staples Rebate Center
First established by Leo Kahn and Thomas G. Stemberg in November 1985 and now headquartered in Framingham, Massachusetts, Staples is a U.S. office supply chain store that maily provides Office supplies, promotional products, electronics, and furniture. It has over 90,000 employees and more than 2,200 stores all over the world. Its products are available both in stores and online.
About submitting a rebate online at Staples Rebate Center
As a famous supply chain store that enjoys great popularity, Staples allows its many customers to submit a rebate online at Staples Rebate Center instead of going to the stores. You can submit a rebate for Staple products either bought in a store or ordered from your home or office. There are easy rebates and mail-in rebates for you to choose from.
The Staples Rebate Center is established to deal with rebate-related events and activities. Through this center, customers no longer need to go to stores to ask for rebate. Instead, all rebate-related things can be done on the computer over the internet. Customers can not only submit a rebate, but also track their previously submitted rebates. More than that, there are other rebate offers waiting for them.
How can yousubmit a rebate online at Staples Rebate Center?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- The product you bought from Staple must be eligible for a rebate.
- Your Staples rebate redemption form with the rebate offer number and the easy rebates ID number.
- Go to the website of Staples Rebate Center at https://www.stapleseasyrebates.com/img/staples/paperless/pages/Landing.html.
- Click the links to choose how you bought your Staples products.
- Click on the button marked “Start Now”.
- Fill in the information as required, and click "Next".
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete.
- For further information, please refer to the FAQ center at https://www.stapleseasyrebates.com/staples/SplashAction.do?action=FAQ .
If you are a regular customer of Staples, the famous U.S. office supply chain store, then you will often have to ask for a rebate. But what if you don't want to drive or walk that far to the stores for your rebate? Don't worry, now you can submit a rebate online at Staples Rebate Center, which specially deals with all rebate-related things. You can submit your rebate for Staple products either bought in a store or ordered from your home or office at any time, which is so much convenient. Besides, the submitting process is simple and easy and the best part is, it's free!