Register Standard Life share portal
About Standard Life
With its headquarter in Edinburgh, UK, Standard Life is a company providing long term savings and investment services. With a history of more than 180 years, now it has operations all over the world, and has 1.5 million shareholders and more than 6 million customers in over 50 countries.
About Standard Life Share Portal
Standard Life share portal is an online shareholding management service provided by Standard Life. With your surname, the shareholder reference number and your postcode, the registration can be done within 5 minutes, and the service is accessible anytime you want as long as you have the access to the internet.
With a share portal account, you can manage your shareholding online anytime you like. At the website of Standard Life share portal, you can see how many shares you have and how much they are worth, update your address, get your dividends paid directly into your bank account, and download the latest shareholder communications.
How can you sign up for My Virgin Media?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- You need to be a Standard Life shareholder.
- You need to have access to the internet.
- Visit the website of Capital Life share portal at http://www.standardlifeshareportal.com.
- Click to choose the language you want to view the site in, English, French, or Dutch.
- Click the link “Register now”.
- As required, enter you personal information including your shareholder reference number, which can be found on your share certificate or share account statement, your postcode and your surname, and click “Next”.
- Set up your username and password, and click “Next”.
- In the next page, enter you email address, and you will get a mail with your personal activation code, which you will need for the full access to your shareholding.
- Check your email box, and activate your online account with the personal activation code you have received. Then you have successfully signed up at Standard Life share portal.
- You can find help when you have some doubts at: https://www.standardlifeshareportal.com/forms/FAQ.aspx.
With a registered Standard Life share portal account, you will find it much easier and more convenient to manage your Standard Life shareholding online anytime you want. No more hesitating, start with a click of your mouse now!