Take Part in St. Hubert Survey
St- Hubert is a Canadian restaurant chain famous for its legendary rotisserie chicken. The privately held company has a number of locations in Quebec, Ottawa, Cornwall and Moncton.
About the St-Hubert Survey
The St-Hubert Survey is a questionnaire designed to collect customers' feedbacks about their dining experience at St-Hubert. With a recent St-Hubert receipt, you can take part in the survey online and tell them what you think about their food and services. Your opinion and comments will help them serve you better. It is easy and only takes a few minutes to complete the survey.
By taking part in the St-Hubert Survey, you will have an entry chance into the sweepstakes to win a daily prize of US$1,000, or a weekly prize for a US$100 St-Hubert Gift Card.
How to Take Part in St-Hubert Survey?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- A recent St-Hubert receipt with a survey code located on it.
- Go to the St-Hubert Survey website at: http://www.st-hubertopinion.com.
- Select the language in which you would like to take the survey: English or French.
- Enter your survey code found on your receipt, and then click on the button marked "Enter Survey".
- Follow the instructions and answer all the questions to complete the survey.
- Once completed, you will be given an entry chance into the sweepstakes to win a daily prize of US$1,000 in cash, or a weekly prize for a US$100 St-Hubert Gift Card.
- For further information, refer to the St-Hubert Survey Contest Rules and Regulations at: http://ww14.empathica.com/sxml/sthub/rules/rules.htm.
If you have visited a St-Huber restaurant recently, you must seize the amazing chance by sharing your experience at the restaurant to win a daily prize of US$1,000 in cash, or a weekly prize for a US$100 St-Hubert Gift Card. Good Luck!