Enroll in Rapid Rewards Program
About Southwest Airlines
Southwest Airlines is the largest airlines in the United States of America. It has over forty years of experience offering low-cost air travel to people all over the country. With a fleet of more than 550 aircraft flying over 3,000 flights a day, Southwest Airlines is one of the recognized leaders in the domestic air travel industry.
About the Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards program
The Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards program is a customer rewards incentives program created for Southwest customers. By enrolling, customers can earn points for miles flown. These points may then be redeemed for all kinds of special offers and discounts including free flights, even to international locations.
By enrolling in the Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards program, you can save yourself a lot of money by earning points every time you fly with Southwest. The best part about the Southwest Rewards program is that your points never expire and there are no annoying blackout dates. You earn points for every dollar you spend with Southwest and they can be redeemed for flights, even to international locations. Enrolling in the Rapid Rewards program is easy, quick, and can be done entirely over the internet.
How can you enroll in Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards program?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- Go to the Southwest Airlines website at: www.southwestairlines.com.
- Click on the black button marked, “Rapid Rewards,” at the far upper right of the page.
- Click on the button marked, “Not a Current Member? Enroll”
- Enter your personal information into the required fields of the online application form and then choose a username, password and security questions as directed.
- If you have a special promotion code, enter it into the field at the bottom of the online application form.
- Once you have completed the application form, click on the button marked, “Create,” to create your Rapid Rewards account.
- If you have any questions about your Rapid Rewards account or about Southwest Airlines, please consult their Customer Service website at: www.southwest.com/html/customer-service/index.html?int=GNAVHELPSWA.
If you fly with Southwest Airlines, and a lot of people do, since they are one of the cheaper carriers, you really ought to sign up for their Rapid Rewards program. Their program has a lot of benefits and will let you start making your miles work for you.