Sign up a Sky iD Easily and Quickly
BSkyB, officially known as British Sky Broadcasting Group plc and doing business under the name of Sky, is a satellite broadcasting, broadband and telephony services company which is based in the United Kingdom and operates businesses in the U.K. and the Republic of Ireland. It was founded in 1990 and its products include direct broadcast satellite, pay television, broadband and telephony services.
About Sky iD
Sky iD is a kind of Sky customer certificate which allows Sky customers to sign in online and then get access to some online services offered by Sky. The services include viewing your bill, finding great TV programs and other customer services.
By signing up for a Sky iD, you can easily get access to your account to check your bill, see details of your Sky package, change your Sky TV PIN, see exclusive customer offers for you and enjoy exclusive rewards and more. The sign-up process is easy, quick and convenient.
How can you sign up a Sky iD?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to be a Sky customer.
- Go to Sky sign-in website at https://skyid.sky.com/signin/mysky/ and click on the button marked "Sign Up".
- Enter your personal details into the required boxes or choose information from the drop-down menu, enter your sign in details into the required boxes, enter the characters into the required box, tick the box to indicate that you have read and agree to the term & conditions, and then click on the button marked "Submit".
- Follow instructions to finish the sign-up process.
- If you have any questions or problems, you can go to Sky Help & Support center at http://www.sky.com/helpcentre/.
If you are a customer of Sky, you can sign up for a Sky iD to manage your Sky account online and save yourself some time and energy.