Take Part in the Shoe Carnival Survey
About Shoe Carnival
Shoe Carnival is a retailer of family footwear that is based in the United States. It was founded in 1978 and now it owns and operates over 400 stores throughout the midwest, south, and southeast regions. Shoe Carnival sells men’s, women’s, children’s and athletic footwear through its retail stores. The stores also offer accessories such as handbags, wallets, shoe care items and socks.
About Shoe Carnival Survey
The Shoe Carnival Survey is a customer feedback questionnaire which is created by Shoe Carnival to measure how their customers feel about their services and products. The survey is conducted online and it offers participants a chance to enter a sweepstakes to win a $200 Shoe Carnival gift card.
By participating in the Shoe Carnival Survey, you can express your satisfaction, complaints or other comments to Shoe Carnival. By completing the survey, you might win a $200 Shoe Carnival gift card.
How to participate in the Shoe Carnival Survey?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to have recently shopped at a Shoe Carnival store and still have the receipt.
- Go to the website of Shoe Carnival Survey at www.shoecarnival.com/feedback and then click on the button marked “Next”.
- Enter the store number and transaction number located on the receipt into the required boxes, select the dales date, and then click on the button marked “Next”.
- Answer the survey questions and follow instructions to complete the survey.
- If you have any questions or problems, you can go to the FAQ page at http://locator.shoecarnival.com/content/106/faqs.aspx.
The Shoe Carnival Survey takes only a few minutes and then you might win a $200 gift card. It is worth trying.