Apply for a job that you like at Sheetz
Sheetz, Inc was first founded by Bob Sheetz in Altoona, Pennsylvania in 1952. Now it has grown to one of the fastest growing, family-owned convenience stores in the world, with more than 406 locations and more than 14,500 employees across the United States.
About Application for a job at Sheetz
Sheetz can provides kicked-up convenience while being more than just a convenience store. You can find at Sheetz many things you need without running all over the town, refuel your car and refresh your body. Sheetz is a mecca for people on the go, and it will save you much time and at the same time provide you with a number of choices.
If you want to apply for a job at Sheetz, you may go to its website, then you can select a position or job you prefer from the lists given by Sheetz, and can get general introduction of the content of almost each position, which will help you to make a better decision. In addition, in the process of your job application, you also can choose the suitable work place from the locations that have been listed st the website by Sheetz.
How to apply for a job at Sheetz?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- Go to the website of Sheetz at http://www.sheetz.com, select “JOB OPPORTUNITIES” in the middle of the screen. Then click “Apply Here” appearing in the orange area.
- Select a position that interests you, and click “here to apply” correspondingly.
- You also can click the red word after the question to get the relevant information so to have a better knowledge about the position you want to apply.
- If you want to know more about Sheetz, go to the FAQs website of Sheetz at http://www.sheetz.com/main/about/faqs.cfm.
It will take you only several steps to apply for a job at Sheetz, and you may get an excellent opportunity for your future. Apply Now!