Take part in Shaw's Supermarkets Survey
About Shaw's Supermarkets
As the biggest supermarket chain in New England, Shaw's Supermarkets has had a history of more than 150 years. It currently has 25,000 employees working in 171 Shaw's stores in Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont. A wide range of convenient and cheap grocery services are provided by the brand.
About Shaw's Supermarkets Survey
Shaw's Supermarkets Survey is organized in order to improve the service of the company based on customers' attitudes and feelings. Customers who recently shopped at Shaw's Supermarkets can take part in the survey easily with their receipt code.
After completing the Shaw's Supermarkets Survey questions, customers will be able to get an opportunity to win the four $100 weekly prizes. What's more, they will be able to share their praises and complaints about Shaw's Supermarkets so that they can enjoy better service next time.
How can you take part in Shaw's Supermarkets Survey?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- The survey code which can be found from your shopping receipt.
- Legal residents (aged 18 or over) of the states of Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, New York, Rhode Island, or Vermont.
- Go to the homepage of Shaw's Supermarkets Survey at: http://www.shawslistens.com, and choose the language (English or Spanish) you would like to take the survey.
- Click on the button marked, "Begin Survey" at the lower part of the web page.
- Enter in the words or letters displayed in the image of the website. Then click "Next".
- Provide your survey code which can be found in your shopping receipt, and complete the survey questions.
- For further information, refer to the homepage of Shaw's Supermarkets Survey at: http://www.shawslistens.com.
If you want to share your shopping experiences at Shaw's Supermarkets, if you want to be entered into the weekly prize draw to win $100, take the Shaw's Supermarkets Survey as soon as you can! The prize will not disappoint you!