Manage a ScoreCard Rewards account
About Financial Institution Benefit Association
The ScoreCard Bonus Points Program is offered by Financial Institution Benefit Association and is administered by FIS. They reserve right to make changes and corrections ant any time.
About ScoreCard Rewards Account
The ScoreCard Rewards is a program offering points for qualifying purchase. The customers can redeem these points for a wide rage of items, such as merchandise, hotels, travel packages, etc. Points can be earned on your qualifying net purchase as long as your account is in good standing.
Once you have set up your profile with a username and password at the website of ScoreCard Rewards, you will have an easy access to manage your account, browse the rewards catalog easily, and redeem your points. You can view your reward balance, search and view all available redemption options on the internet conveniently. You also can reward yourself by redeeming your points for rewards online directly! In addition, you can know timely about the program of ScoreCard Rewards, and select the reward you prefer according to your points.
How to create a profile to manage a ScoreCard Rewards account?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- A valid email address.
- Go to the website of ScoreCard Rewards account at http://www.scorecardrewards.com, and click “CREAT PROFILE”.
- Enter the personal information as required and click “SUBMIT PROFILE”.
- Follow the instructions to finish the application.
- For further information, you can go to the FAQ website of Score Rewards at http://www.scorecardrewards.com/Writable/DocumentsUploaded/FIFAQ/FAQ_Browse.pdf?rnd=822201115232.
It will take you only several minutes to create an account on the website of ScoreCard Rewards, so that you can manage your account online easily and conveniently. Create Now!