Find College Scholarship at Scholarships.com
Scholarships.com, a free scholarship search website founded in 1999, offers free college scholarship search service and financial aid information resource that help students find money for school and get recruited by colleges.
About the College Scholarship Search Service
Scholarships.com provides an updated database of millions of scholarship and grant opportunities for students. As one of the most widely-used and trusted free college scholarship search on the Internet, Scholarships.com has been recognized by high schools, colleges and universities nationwide. In order to search the database of millions of scholarship and grant opportunities, you need to create an account at Scholarships.com. It is easy and just takes a few minutes to complete.
You will be able to find free college scholarship opportunities and get recruited by schools across the country by taking advantage of the scholarship database. The college scholarship search service could help you save lots of money and attend the college that is right for you.
How to search for college scholarship at Scholarships.com?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- Your personal information including your email address, your college choices, academic info, athletic info, artistic/athletic info, etc.
- Go to the Scholarships.com website at: http://www.scholarships.com, and click on the button marked "Get Start Now".
- Type in your general information as requested and create a Scholarship.com profile to log-in any time.
- Enter your student information, college choices, academic info, athletic info, artistic/athletic info, etc. as completely and accurately as possible for best scholarship search results.
- Once completed your registration, you will be able to search college scholarship information that matches your profile.
- For further information, refer to the FAQs at: http://www.scholarships.com/help/frequently-asked-questions/.
If you are worried about your tuition bill, don't hesitate to turn to Scholarships.com and begin funding your college career today!