Create a Samsung Account Online to Earn Badges
Samsung is an international conglomerate which is based in South Korea. It was founded in 1938 and since then it has gradually developed into a corporation containing many subsidiaries, such as Samsung Electronics, Samsung Heavy Industries, and Samsung Engineering and Samsung C&T and so on. This company has had a great influence on South Korea’s economic development, politics, media and culture.
About Samsung Accounts
Samsung provides some special services for their account holders exclusively to encourage their customers to create Samsung accounts. With a Samsung account, customers can extend warranties for registered products, get the latest updates and downloads, and receive product use tips and enhancements and so on. Samsung also offers some badges for account holders. By earning more badges, account holders can move up the ranks and enjoy more offers from Samsung.
By creating a Samsung account online, you can receive the benefits mentioned above which are exclusive to account holders. What is more, to create a Samsung account is simple, easy, fast and convenient.
How to create a Samsung account to become part of their new social loyalty program and earn badges?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to have a valid email address.
- Go to the website of Samsung at www.samsung.com and then click on the button marked “Join Now”.
- Click on the button marked “Create a Samsung Account”.
- Enter your name and email address into the required boxes, confirm your email address, enter your zip code into the required box, create a password for your account and confirm it, and then click on the button marked “SUBMIT”.
- Follow instructions to complete the account creation process.
- If you need help, you can go to Samsung’s help page at http://www.samsung.com/us/support/.
Create a Samsung account and then you can receive account-holder-exclusive benefits.