Get Your Saga Car Insurance Quote
About Saga Group
Saga Group, with more than 2.7 million customers, is a company mainly serving the needs of people aged more than 50 in the United Kingdom. Founded in 1959 by Sidney De Haan in Folkestone, Kent, it has now five call centers, providing services including Saga Holidays, Saga Insurance, Saga Personal Finance, and Saga Independent Living.
About Saga Car Insurance
Saga Car Insurance is a sub-service provided under the service chain Saga Insurance. It is of premier quality and top-ranked in the field of insurance for drivers over 50 years old. With a wide range of car insurances offered, it is also outstanding for the appropriate price and top-level service.
Saga car insurance quote is available online, with which you can apply at the website of Saga Group. Depending on the cover level you choose, you may get a range of benefits from Saga, including a saving of up to 20% if applying online, £1000 personal belongings cover, chance to win free fuel, Free windscreen/glass repairs, etc.
How can you get a car insurance quote from Saga?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- You need to be aged over 50.
- You need to have access to the internet.
- You need to provide some personal details, such as your name, address, date of birth, telephone number, and so on.
- Visit the website of Saga Car Insurance at: http://www.saga.co.uk/motor.
- Click the orange tag “GET A QUOTE”.
- In the next webpage, enter all the information required, including your title, name, gender, date of birth, phone number, email address and occupation.
- Select to answer the four questions below the information form, which are on the details about yourself and your driving.
- Enter the policyholder home address and your car details, select the cover details and click “Continue”.
- Then you can get your car insurance quote from Saga. Pay it with your online payment account, and confirm everything you have submit to finish your application.
- Read the Terms and Conditions to get more details with your Saga car insurance at: http://www.saga.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.aspx.
As a driver aged over 50, you need a car insurance specially designed for you. With dozens of years’ insurance service for elders and top-ranked service, Saga should be your first choice. Visit the website of Saga Car Insurance now to get your car insurance quote and discover many more benefits from Saga.